Dubai City TourA fascinating historical excursion and orientation tour of the city during the tour we visit the following places:
- Jumeirah Mosque (It shows the beauty of Islamic architecture, the mosque can only be visited on Thursday and Sunday at 10:00 hrs with a prior reservation).
- Sheikh Maktoum Palace sight seeing Dubai Museum, Bastakiya, Gold Souk & spice market ( Where we stop for a while to admire the old wind-tower houses built by wealthy merchants. Close by, stands the 150-year old Al Fahidi Fort, which now houses the Dubai Museum. Here the Dubai Museum records the city's past as an important pearl diving and trading centre. We continue our journey by Abra - a local water taxi which had survived over the centuries and which will bring us to the spice and gold souk. The spice trade gives the city its special oriental atmosphere and the famous gold souk will be a pleasure for your eyes)
- Atlantis hotel Jumeirah Palm Dubai sightseeing & Photo Session
- Burj Khalifa the tallest Building in the World nearby Sightseeings
- Near by Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai Photo session
Dubai is a bustling city with its own individual charm. So come and join our tour and you will discover more of the hidden secrets of this town.
- Duration : Half Day (4 Hrs)
- Type : Sightseeing
- Meeting point : Pick up at your hotel or apartment
- Operates : Daily
- Required a minimum of 4 person
Dubai City TourBefore knowing about Dubai City Tour lets go book to the history of Dubai Back in 1990’s and 2000. The city of Gold was just a desert with a single road and off courses a few buildings. But now one cannot hold back from visiting Dubai when they listen about the City of Gold. A city where you cannot stop count down for the places you would like to explore during Dubai city tour.Dubai City Tour must be in every tourist itinerary to explore the beauty of Dubai. A city of Gold with most developed and amazing architecture, skyscrapers, world tallest building (Burj Khalifa), world most luxury hotels, world’s only 7* hotel (Bur Al Arab), world’s largest shopping malls, lush green private beaches, famous for Gold and spice Souck, Grand Mosques, artificial island (Jumeirah). Burj Khalifa dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On man-made islands just offshore is Atlantis, the Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.The creek is the old part of Dubai, which is famous for many historical landmarks. While the newly build Marina with skyscraper is the new part of Dubai. New Dubai is famous for splendid architecture, five starhotel, heart taking Burj Al-Arab, beautiful Atlantis and private green lush sandy beaches.
Half Day Dubai City TourA half day (4 hours) Dubai city tour in the city of gold is enough to explore and cover some major land mark. Dubai City Tour includes many famous landmarks like Pass by Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah Mosque (Photo stop), Jumeirah Beach, The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis the palm (photo stop), Pass by Bastakiya & Mina Bazaar area, Burj Al Arab (photo stop) and Entry to Dubai Museum, sometime the driver also stop at spice and gold souck, but as the guest always take a lot of time so most of the tour operator skip spice and gold souck. But you should never worry about it. Because you can easily travel to spice and gold souck from your hotel and go around for as long as you want instead of rush into the place back and runs back to Dubai city tour bus.
- Pickup time : 09:00-09:30 hours
- Drop off : 13:30-14:00 hours.