Traditional Camel Ride Safari
Camel Ride Dubai
Start the traditional camel ride
The Camel Ride
150 / AED
Camel desert safari include
- Pick and drop service form your home or hotel anywhere in Dubai and Sharjah.
- 45 minutes trail-styled, and guided camel ride through the desert.
- A chance to spot and photograph desert wildlife like the Arabian Oryx.
- Cold drinks, Soft Water, Tea, Coffee
- Amazing landscape an photography opportunity
EXTRA PAID SERVICES
- Quade bide
- Dune buggy
- Sand boarding
- Dune bashing
Are Additional & Not Included In Self Drive | Standard | Advance Package
- Pick-Up From / Hotel / Residence Will around 02:30 03:00 PM (Evening), and 07:30 to 08:00AM(Morning).(depending upon package)
- Drop off time will depend upon which package you choose
- Your Designated Safari Guide Will Call You At Provided Contact Before 1 Hour From Pick-Up Time.
Camel Ride Dubai
Enjoy Camel ride in desert of Dubai. Dubai is known as the modern urban city, but exploring it in a camel ride is a whole new adventure. Camels are the oldest way of traveling and you can enjoy the traditional way to explore the Arabian Desert of Dubai. Camels are known as the ship of desert as they can travel easily in the slippery sands.
2 persons or a couple can enjoy camel ride together. Camel Ride Desert Safari tours starts from the pickup on the luxury 4×4 LandCruiser and then you will be taken to Lahbab Desert. There you will be taken to Bedouin Camp. From where a whole new adventure begins in a traditional way.
Feel like Indiana Jones and explore the Desert with a camel ride. A camel ride desert safari which is 45 min long. Then you can enjoy other Desert Safari activities.
You can enjoy the camel ride in desert safari in any time through out the years. As Camel Ride Desert safari comes up with multiple packages. You can book morning camel ride desert safari or evening camel desert safari as it depends upon your availability.
Camel Ride in Dubai Price
Camel Ride Safari tour costs 180 AED per person in the morning while the Camel Ride tour costs 250 at the evening with other safari activities. Camel Ride with quad bike costs 350 per person which also includes all other desert safari activities.