What about an adventure under a bright sky on the stroke of midnight? It is an undeniable thrill. Dubai draws swarms of revelers to see the display of fireworks that light up the sky in a view that is magnificent.
BOOKING YOUR FIRST DUBAI CITY TOUR WITH THE BEST DEALS AND OFFERS
A Visit to the City of Wonders!!
- Dubai is known around the world for its beautiful landscapes and several adventures around the city.
- The Dubai tour starts this gives you an outstanding opportunity to explore history of this city.
- The tour stops to take a look at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, this is a perfect illustration of the Islamic architecture that as constructed in 1979.
- This Mosque is one of the most visited places and one too.
- Then, the tour stops at Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Public Beach the tallest and most luxurious building in the world.
- The journey stops to see enchanting palm island and continues and then you can see Atlantis hotel in the crescent of Palm Island.
- Then the tour heads toward the road and driving through sky scrapers the tour comes to an end at one of the shopping mall that’s the last destination.
- This tour covers almost al the beautiful and historical places that are a must watch in Dubai don’t miss this tour of Dubai.
WHY CHOOSE DUBAI CITY TOUR EVEN WITH A LOW BUDGET
An perfect city break or a welcome escape from the busy world on a beach, the possibilities of Dubai are endless. So if you thrive on the hustle and bustle, or need to step back from the stresses of modern life, the hotels of Dubai are ideal. Dubai has become a powerhouse in the business world in addition to garnering a reputation for untold glamour and unparalleled levels of support. Since Dubai becomes more and more frequented, these standards continue rising and its shores grow – it is truly a fantastic metropolis in the making.
Dubai may seem restricted to celebrity and glamour standards; however untold adventures are available. Use the prime desert safari of Dubai as you ride horseback taking in the sights and channel your inner explorer. Take on the power of a 4×4 self drive safari and venture deeper into the untouched vistas of Arabia.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER BOOKING YOUR CITY TOUR PACKAGE
The tour begins with a pickup. We provide a comfortable vehicle to transport you. The car is spacious and powered by a solid air conditioner. The tour begins where you are able to see the traditional boats, passing the Dubai creek called Dhows and the other hand the Abra – a water taxi dhow after that we stop in the Dubai Museum.
The next stop is a stop at the Jumeirah Mosque- a dominant landmark of Dubai city and one of the few mosques where non-Muslims are permitted to understand the heritage of the religion. Continue your travel to Jumeirah where you will pass by in Jumeirah Beach which boasts clean, white sand and crystal seawater.Then the Madinat Jumeirah after which the journey continues to Burj Al Arab, a famous 7 star hotel, then Atlantis the Palm, a five star resort including attractions for children and adult.
The car drives towards to Sheikh Zayed Road passing to Burj Khalifa, the tower in the world and Dubai Mall, while returning back to location. For a larger group of people we can easily have our tours tailor made for at least four people. You must put a request and we shall have you sorted in no time. Upon completion of the tour you will drop to your pick up location or a prominent mall in Dubai.
the top visited places in dubai city tour
- Gold Souq
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Museum ( Tickets Included )
- Abra one way Ride
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab ( Photo Stop )
- Madinat Jumeirah View
- Atlantis the Palm
- Dubai Marina
- Burj Khalifa ( Photo Stop )
- Dubai Theater ( Photo Stop )
- Zabeel Palace ( Photo Stop )
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Drop your location off
THOUGHTS OF A TOURIST FOR Dubai Marina Hotel
Hotel was very clean, young and staff very professional. A fantastic chance from your typical resort that is formal. The room was quiet on the previous floor facing the marina and king size bed. Breakfast was awesome with a lot of variety and appropriate for gluten-free regimes. You can also pick from 5 different choices that are daily if you do not enjoy the buffet.
The fitness center is small and enough to do some work out, but the equimeneq is clean and recent. The pool area is somewhat small but ok for the amount of peolpe with it. Because the hotel has a free shuttle bus you can take it to JBR beach. A taxi ride from the beach will cost . There a few meeting rooms and a lot of work space, if you need to work, together with table and table tennis for those breaks! The laundromat has iron boards and is cheap. Everything is recent and clean.