Welcome to Dhow Cruise Dubai!
Cruising down the Dubai creek is one which you can not miss when, a novel experience. Imagine yourself on having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the facinating lights of Dubai creek with Music and Tanura Dance show with a sip of your favorite drink and BBQ buffet dinner. Romance for not very easy to discover. . .Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the lights of Dubai creek with a sip of your favorite drink and BBQ buffet dinner with music and belly dancing. Romance for never very easy to find..
Every cruise excursion includes:
- 2 hours cruising
- Welcome drinks
- Soft drinks and mineral water
- Worldwide buffet dinner with a choice of non-vegetarian and vegetarian dishes.
- Unlimited refreshments – water & soft drinks.
- Fully Air-conditioned lower deck and open-air deck.
- Entertainment Shows / Tanura show & Puppet show (Only Dhow Creek)
- Background music (English, Arabic & Hindi)
- Smoking facility at upper deck.
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women.
See Dubai in a different light!
Treat yourself and loved ones and book your cruise trip in four easy steps: Have a look at our wide range of cruise tours and packages, click the”Buy Voucher Online” button. Review your itinerary at first before you proceed to checkout. You can either pay whilst pickup or pay online.
Day Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
Climb aboard a dhow boat for a dinner cruise along Dubai Creek. See historical landmarks, such as the Bur Dubai Bazaar and Dubai Museum from the open deck or from panoramic windows. Feast on a menu of international and Arabic food.
- Cruise along Dubai Creek by dhow boat
- Get a red carpet welcome on arrival
- Enjoy fresh Arabic coffee, dates and a meal of food that is Arabic and international
- See historic landmarks like the Palace of His Highness Sheikh Ahmed
Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina Experience
Typically in the waters of Dubai Creek or Dubai Marina, dhow cruises are held in Dubai. While the Dubai Creek is Dubai’s early lifeline and flows in the older parts of Dubai through Deira and Bur Dubai, Dubai Marina is a long artificial canal town that is flanked by some of the skyscrapers in Dubai.